Sleeveless taffeta modified mermaid gown with hand-beaded illusion straps, front and back plunging V-Necklines, sweetheart bodice accented with intricately hand-beaded embroidery and covered buttons down back, lightly draped midriff with dropped waistline, softly pleated skirt with matching beaded motif pinched at sides and trailing to the back, chapel length train.
Shopping from Ebridalgowns.ca, you might need to know those points as follows:
- Choose your favorite wedding dresses.
- Confirm your correct size before your make the order. Refer to our size chart and how to measure.
- Choose your favorite color from our color chart.
- Buyers please allow approximately 10-15 working days for manufacturing on the wedding dress (formal dress needs 10 working days) after the order being confirmed. In order to assure the quality of your clothing, please be patient.
- Since computer screen may have color differences, and we will try our best to avoid the color difference when we take photographs.
- We recommend back of the dress be made into the style of corset or bandage if there is no picture available to display on Ebridalgowns.ca.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure with undergarments similar to those you will wear with your dress; Do not measure over other clothing. Make sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor and pulled evenly across the body with no slack. You may want to consider getting professionally
A Bust Size
Measure across the back and fullest part of the bust(not under the bust).
D Shoulder Width
Measure the widest part from left to right.
E Hollow to Hem(for short length dress)
Measure from the center of the collarbone (Hollow) to the dress hem. Note:The length is not measured starting from the garment neckline.
F Hollow to Floor(for floor length dress)
Measure from the center of the collarbone (Hollow) to the dress hem.Note:The length is not measured starting from the garment neckline.
B Waist Size
Bend to one side to find the crease or natural waist.Measure across the narrowest part.
C Hip Size
Standing with feet together and measure at the fullest part of the hip.
1. Measure with undergarments and wedding shoes similar to those you will wear with your dress; Do not measure over other clothing.
2. Inches and Centimetersare are both available for size, just please tell us if you use inches or centimeters.
3. We suggest you measure yourself by a Professional Tailor.
4. It is very normal to have 1 inch measurement error between the sizes you provide and the sizes of the dress you will receive. This kind of error can not be accepted for any returns or exchanges.